Quality Assurance and Product Specialist
Hamilton, Ontario | Full-Time Permanent
QReserve Inc. is a thriving software company headquartered in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. We specialize in top-tier scheduling and resource management software solutions that are deployed in hospitals, prestigious post-secondary institutions, publicly traded life science companies and private sector organizations all over the world.
While our reputation precedes us (read our Capterra reviews), our expanding scope and customer base necessitates a dedicated Quality Assurance and Product Specialist on our team.
As a Quality Assurance and Product Specialist at QReserve, you'll:
- Participate in the design, testing, and rollout of new features, integrations, and customizations.
- Evaluate existing software functionalities, ensuring optimal performance and user experience.
- Develop comprehensive documentation for users and developers.
- Assist customers with training and support to get the most from our products.
- Advise on technical specs for potential clients.
- Explore diverse system configuration models and their potential applications.
- Opportunities to contribute to both server-side and client-side web application development processes.
- Bachelor's degree and related experience.
- Experience and knowledge from the sciences, R&D, biotech, or healthcare sectors.
- Strong communication skills and ability to professionally address customers.
- Experience with software testing and modern software product design.
- Experience with project management and change management best practices.
- Experience with automated testing tools such as Cypress is a plus.
- Self-driven with an aptitude for team collaboration.
- Eagerness to embrace new tech and methodologies.
- A place in an advancing Canadian tech scale-up with a clear vision for growth.
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Salary range for this position is between $65,000 and $85,000 per year based on experience and capability.
- Career growth and training opportunities.
- Opportunities to work with a wide range of elite and interesting customers.
- A voice in shaping our product and development roadmap.
- Flexible working hours and locations with the possibility of travel opportunities.
- We are primarily a work from home team but occasionally (weekly or less) meet in person.
Interested? Send your applications to email@example.com.
Please speak to your levels of experience and capabilities as related to our listed qualifications and anything else you think would be relevant to this position.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Your application will be kept on file for up to 12 months for consideration of future roles unless requested otherwise.
QReserve champions diversity and inclusivity. We are an equal opportunity employer and are dedicated to accommodating individuals with disabilities throughout the recruitment process.
QReserve is a software company based in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada that is building the world's best Scheduling & Resource Management software platform. We specialize in helping customers define and meet the needs of their unique and sometimes complex scheduling and resource management workflows and providing valuable resource utilization data to decision makers.
Our growing list of amazing and inspiring global customers include hospitals, prestigious post-secondary institutions, life science/pharma/biotech companies, regional innovation centres, innovation parks, governments, and private sector organizations all over the world.