Unlimited Customization Abilities
- Extend QReserve's extensive built-in reservation rules with your own.
- Write custom rules for when reservations or requests are allowed.
- Access user information, group membership, historical activity, and more.
- Develop, debug, and test sneq scripts directly in QReserve.
- Extensive documentation and support staff to get the most out of sneq.
- Example rules that can be written in sneq:
- Prevent last minute reservations for the next day
- Restrict booking frequency within a user group
- Set fixed loan dates based on groups or history
- Determine eligibility based on custom form responses
- Countless additional rules and workflows!
Familiar, Accessible, & Supported
- The sneq language is based on the Python programming language.
- Extensive documentation and examples let you get started immediately.
- Built in IDE for writing, testing, and debugging sneq scripts.
- Write once and attach to one or many resources for easy replication.
- Quick access to exception stacks and logs for easy script maintenance.
- Not a programmer? QReserve staff are here to help implement your requirements.