Push QReserve reservations into Google Calendar within seconds by connecting your Google account to QReserve.
Connecting QReserve to Google
- From the main menu, go to your Profile page and select the Integrations tab.
- Click the Connect button in the Google Calendar row to authorize QReserve to view and update your Google Calendar data. QReserve will only push, modify, or remove reservations in your Google Calendar that were created in QReserve.
- You can choose which of your QReserve site memberships will integrate with Google Calendar as well as which Google Calendar events will be pushed into. We highly recommend creating a new Google Calendar to receive QReserve events so that you can more easily turn these events on and off within Google.
Push all of your own reservations from a site
Push all of a specific resource's reservations from a site (not just your own)
- Once you have established a connection between a QReserve site and a Google Calendar, existing reservations (going back 30 days and 1 year in the future) will automatically be pushed during an initial synchronization that can take up to a few minutes to complete.
- Moving forward, any new reservations will automatically appear in your Google Calendar within 20 to 60 seconds of creation.
- A Google Calendar connection will automatically be removed if you leave a site.
Currently only regular reservations can be pushed to a Google Calendar. Maintenance events, even if blocking, will not be pushed to a Google Calendar.