Quick links show on your site page to give users quick access to filtered calendar views or external links.
- Visit your site calendar page.
- Use the Filters option at the top to filter resources using tags or other filters how you see fit.
- Select the calendar view you wish to save.
- Click the Quick Links and create a quick link to the exact page you have saved.
- Simply visit a quick link page and update the view as desired.
- Click the pencil icon next to the link you wish to edit.
- Hit Save to update that quick link to the new settings.
You can create a quick link to any website URL by turning off the Link to Current Page option and entering your own URL.